Custom website design, October 2009. Navigation uses Spry Accordion functionality. In 2012 – added Member Login using WordPress and plugins.
Established in Boston in 1936 by seven women of Greek descent the original purpose of the Club was to raise money for orphans as part of the Greek War Relief effort. Today, its 40 dedicated members offer their talent, energy and spirit to the continued mission of charity. Click an image to enlarge.